Apple, Sunnyvale, CA 11/2013 – 08/2014
Senior Front-End Developer
- Worked as a Senior Software Engineer for the Apple Online Store (AOS) http://store.apple.com
- Wrote server side NodeJS tools for front end developers; to assist with rendering HTML on the server side with Mustache and JSON data models.
- Wrote a similar tool once deficiencies were discovered in Hogan, using Mustache.Java implementation.
- Assisted with Web Objects to Spring MVC migration by porting existing Production HTML into Mustache and JSON data models.
- Worked closely with back end team to finalize the data models contracts.
- Responsible for jQuery 1.10 migration for store.apple.com, and Jasmine unit tests to facilitate Behavior Driven Development.
- Made enhancements to existing MEAN Stack based Issue Monitor tool.
- Responsible for Accessories page in the buy flow, as well as the site navigation, including footer and utility navigation, which is visible on all pages.
- Provided mentorship and guidance, as well as architecture recommendations.