Solutions Architect with hands on DevOps and MEAN
Persistent Systems, San Francisco, CA 02/2019 – 07/2019
NodeJS & Solutions Architect
- Participated in Software Development Life cycle with an offshore model via Persistent Systems with First Republic Bank as the end client;
- Architect on-site integration of the deliverable.
- Created integration approach documents to outline various business processes and verticals that would hook into the software.
- Used OAuth 2.0 and SAML to integrate with Single Sign On on desktop and mobile.
- Designed and coded the User Entitlements and Access Control integration with the Active Directory system. Synchronizing employee registry with our Micro-Services.
- Secured API with Mule Gateway and OAuth generated JWT tokens via EIDMS.
- Responsible for Code Review and Audits of NPM modules based on InfoSec guidelines.
- Responsible for Code deployments into the private cloud using Jenkins, Black Duck, Docker, and OpenShift. Using command line tools to package and deploy containers in the cloud solution.
- Designed and coded the integration with the Melissa Address Verification system.
- Designed and coded the integration with the Master Database Management system.